Saturday, March 13, 2010

Target is the new London

Okay, I'm excited.
We just came home from a family trip to Pizza, Armstrong Nursery and Target where I was delighted to see the Target employees unloading the new Liberty of London for Target merchandise! The line includes housewares and apparel (as far as I know). Liberty prints are super fun, vibrant, happy and a little bit vintage in vibe. I wasn't sure if I was really going to like the Target line . . . but I do!  Here are some of the housewares I love (check out the prices!!)


I just realized I only took photos of the sweet-heart colors, but believe me, they have some stronger, bolder prints as well--a beautiful peacock feather print that I wish I had captured! 
I saw bed-clothes, frames, pillows, ceramic and melamine kitchenware, paper goods and some other various accessories. Liberty prints are so easy to bring in for a dose of color and fun. I couldn't leave without taking home some of the loot, so I came home with this pillow:


and this little bin for holding my Snap-ware tops (it was $6.99!):



Because everyone should should have a decorator bin in the cupboard holding the Snap-ware tops, right? (at that price why not!?)

P.S. The apparel had not yet been released, but yes, I am wanting some of that, too. 
P.P.S.  Sunday update: the apparel is really good! Get it while you can!


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if I will end up with one of everything from this line....i am half there already! I am glad you pushed me out the door in my PJ's to go grab some loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I had not heard of the line until you shared it with me! I ordered some of the little girls dresses...cotton and cute! Looking forward to my Target delivery!

    ReplyDelete