Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I bought a romper. I want another one.

It has taken me two seasons to come around to trying one on and now I know why women are wearing them--it's comfy! Mine is a loose, light denim and a bit slouchy, I bought it mainly because it was on clearance and was cheap. I thought I could wear it around the house/garden or to play with children at the park and such, but I have found myself grabbing it several times to be comfy while running around town and I'm thinking, maybe I should spring for one that is a bit more grown-up, that can be dressed up with high heels and snazzy bag?  


I like this one. I can see myself out to dinner with Brian at Stella In Silverlake in this lovely number. What do you think? Should the romper remain safely in a teenager's closet or am I allowed to "go there"?


1 comment:

  1. You can go there! I especially like the one you posted because of the 3/4 sleeves, makes it less teen and more sophisticated I can picture this with a blazer even!

    ReplyDelete