Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Next Fireplace

Confession: I have no idea how to load, edit or post video. So I am hoping you will all bear with me and just click the link to this page to watch this short video on 24Savvy. I am pointing you toward the bit about the fireplace, at the beginning. What a clever and gorgeous idea. I have a feeling a few of my home design buddies will appreciate this: watch it here!!

And when I finally own a home again and finally get to assemble all of my ideas and paint colors and fabrics and wallpapers and floors and rugs and lighting and "other stuff", I will remember this fireplace treatment. It's truly beautiful.

My rental fireplace is getting ready to become the staging area for a full family of ferns!

Perhaps that will help.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a clever treatment that's both affordable and gorgeous. I'll remember that one. Thanks Traci!

    ReplyDelete